Crafters Challenge April 27th-May 3rd

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
My friends, notice in the title that we will be into another month at the end of this weeks challenge week!

I am hoping to do Teigans hat and pick out the material (hoping to make some things) for my neighbors new baby that is due in May.

What is your plan for the week?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Tried my Christmas curtains with the curtain rings and it is just perfect. I will just fold so no hemming to do. One more thing of my craft list :)

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I've been doing some work this week on the next two little felt ornaments on my list for Christmas gifts this year...

I have the main pieces for one cut out and glued down and read to embellish with embroidery. And I have the main pieces for the second one cut out, just need to iron them onto the felt piece I'm working from too. Then I can do all the embroidery for both at once, then cut them out and add the "back" pieces and the ribbon hangers.

I've done a small amount of work to prep my throw pillow project for DS's space themed room...have material washed and dried but need to iron. Then I'll figure out the placement of all the embroidery on the fabric and make my markings from the pattern pieces I've cut so I can get started with that...

Also hope to get to Goodwill this Saturday for their 50% off sale - I want to start finding a total of 3 picture frames I can clean/paint to use for felt pictures to decorate walls in space themed room for DS. I have my patterns picked out but can't get the sizing right and get started until I know what size frames I'll be working with.

Happy crafting, everyone! :)