Crafter's Challenge August 27th---September 2nd, 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Here we are into the "BER" months!!!!!

About 4 months until our big day!

I received my pop up springs from MSQC today. I have every thing now. So lets see if I can do them!!!

I need to weave my ends in, on the worry worms, put eyes on and then get poem printed out.

Need to be looking for containers for salt and lotion.

What are you working on.

Jampss, I like that skirt out of a tablecloth. You tube you shared.

Looking forward to hearing what you are working on this week.

HAPPY HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
I got a good start on the winter scarf for DD for Christmas and need to put some work into that. If I get a chance, I'd also like to crochet some leaf coasters for decor on the cocktail tables in the living room. The scarf is the most urgent item this week.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Still need to run updates on my lap top so I can download all my patterns. Towards the end of the week I’d like to get back to working on projects. I have one fall rug kit I’d like to get done too.
Lana, the pop ups go pretty quick. I cut my fabric a little longer so I could French seam the bottom. You won’t have any problems making them.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I did shorten a curtain panel for front door window... we have a voilage but wanted a blackout curtain for nights (or rather morning light!). so now both of them are there.
This week, oh my.. not sure

Reactions: jampss

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Still need to run updates on my lap top so I can download all my patterns. Towards the end of the week I’d like to get back to working on projects. I have one fall rug kit I’d like to get done too.
Lana, the pop ups go pretty quick. I cut my fabric a little longer so I could French seam the bottom. You won’t have any problems making them.
Hope you are right!!!!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I've been finishing up some CCS motifs that now need to be made into cards for fall birthdays. I also have a December birthday that I'd like to make a card for. Studio time needs to be spent working on the blocks for Sonja's Storm at Sea quilt wall hanging. I got it started last week.

I think I need some inspiration for a knitting project ...

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I will continue to crochet knee blankets for the church using scrap yarn. I have enough yarn for 2 more small blankets I think.
Next week Mum and I are going on a mini vacation, she will teach me how to crochet to a pattern. I have only ever done very simple crochet.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lucie, that painting is wonderful.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I have all but one UFO done and that's the embroidery tablecloth. I was gifted this and would not have gotten it for myself. I should get it from my craft room and start working on it again. At least 15 mins a day.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I have all but one UFO done and that's the embroidery tablecloth. I was gifted this and would not have gotten it for myself. I should get it from my craft room and start working on it again. At least 15 mins a day.
If you do not like it you do not have to keep it. What will you do with it once it is finished? A gift does not have to be kept forever if it isn’t loved by you.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
If you do not like it you do not have to keep it. What will you do with it once it is finished? A gift does not have to be kept forever if it isn’t loved by you.
I would not have brought a tablecloth. I like smaller projects like pillows. I do like to embroidery. I may gift it back to the giver and am now thinking I could make a pillow or napkins or ? I will have to look at with some creativity.

• Love
Reactions: Lana and Ahorsesoul

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Still knitting.

And now I have all the craft stuff that I bought over the last few weeks sitting in my art room - waiting....waiting...

Reactions: jampss and Lana

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am hoping to get the last few items done very soon and then clean up my craftroom. My craftroom will very soon become storage for wrapped Christmas presents, and stocked drinks etc for Summer.

Reactions: jampss and Lana