Crafter's Challenge December 17th----December 23rd, 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
We are almost there!!!!

Teigan will finish more salt when she gets back from Ryan's and do the lotion.

Wrapping and cleaning for me this week and getting the food that will be used fresh.

What about you guys?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I watched a painting tutorial and made notes (Griswold car with tree on top) but won't have time to do it. and there is a beautiful highland cow today... I just might BUY this one to do when I have the time. we'll see (Jesse Robertson if you want to see)

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

Well, I finished the quilt and a cuddle throw for Sonja and made Valentin's birthday card. Today I'm starting on some machine embroidery on placemats for a Christmas/birthday gift for a friend (2024). Just had the idea and had to see if it would work. It seems to be going well.

I still want to make a project bag for a friend. It doesn't need to be for Christmas and I've picked out the fabrics to use. Just need to cut it out and sew it back together. LOL

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Just working on my quilt. I will run the vacuum down there at some point. I dropped a heavy duty straight pin that I still haven’t found. Hoping I don’t find it with the vacuum.
If you have a good idea where you dropped the needle turn the light off and hit the area with a flashlight. It should shine. Another idea is to go over the area with a magnet.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
My DD's scarf is done! Well, almost. I still have to weave in two tails. Then it will be done done. Pics to come.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
@DahliaDoll , that's beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Lucie ~ Your Highland cow looks a little grumpy. Perhaps I would be too, caught out in all that snow without snow skis. LOL Pretty cute!

I finished one placemat today. I thought it would be easy to stitch two motifs a day. The second motif today was attacked by Murphy's Law. It took hours! I think I won, though. I rinsed out the stabilizer and it's drying now.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Dahlia, I love the quilt. What a great choice of fabric.
Lucie, your cow is very cute. I happen to love his his expression!
I found 5 quilt patterns at the thrift shop today. One of them I had marked to buy online. More projects for me!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lucie, another fabulous painting.
DD, love the quilt.

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
I am disassembling and bagging legos. I have legos to be disassembled and baggied under the bed, in boxes and bags at the foot of the bed, on the bed, next to both sides of my chair, on the card table, and filling my car. This project will take weeks if not months. My fun projects are waiting and calling to me!

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
The scarf is completed. :)

Attachments

• IMG_4873.jpeg
    IMG_4873.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 7

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I am disassembling and bagging legos
Curious as to how you dissemble them. Do you put them in baggies like the bags they came in?
Lori - DD will love it

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Lori ~ Beautiful scarf!

The second placemat just needs one more motif stitched. While two of them were stitching out today, I finished a project bag and a CCS ornament. I'd like to get going on my winter quilt, but I need to decide how to quilt it. I'm also a little between CCS projects, although I have one WIP I could get back to.