Crafter's Challenge February 18th---24th, 2024

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I will work a bit more on the knitted cardigan. I have nearly finished the back

Reactions: Lana and halimer

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

I'll work on a UFO quilt at Open Sew on Tuesday. I have a CCS motif kitted up for a BD card for Iris to work on in the evenings. I also hope to get started on the quilting of a couple lake loft quilts (UFOs). I just have the ends to sew up on a knit neck gator and then I'd like to start on some socks for DSonIL. That should keep me busy ... oh, and maybe make a machine embroidery heart table mat.

Reactions: halimer and Lana

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Will finish the last 2 rug tops this week. I think the weather will cooperate so I can spray baste all of them out side.
Ive planned a day in March to go fabric shopping for the quilts I’m making for gifts!! Once my patterns get here this week I’ll go through my stash to see if there is anything I can use before I buy. I’ll make a list of what I need for the other quilts I pulled for a few weeks ago too. Oh how I love to fabric shop! I’ve been good about only buying for projects the last couple years.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I’ve been good about only buying for projects the last couple years.
Good on you!
I still have quite the stash although I am whittling it down. I would love to make a rag rug. I have all the materials for it, just need to get moving.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Good on you!
I still have quite the stash although I am whittling it down. I would love to make a rag rug. I have all the materials for it, just need to get moving.
Lol, thank you but- I still have a enormous stash lol! I’m working on using it up.

Rug tops are done, binding is made, batting is cut. I can’t spray baste today because it’s pouring rain. Tomorrow is supposed to be dry so that’s the plan.

Quilt patterns came, they don’t look complicated but cutting instructions are by the block. I really don’t like cutting that way it doesn’t seem as efficient time and fabric wise.