Crafters Challenge February 23rd-March 1st

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Ladies, notice that at the end of this week we will have another month down!!!! 10 left.

Everybody is doing so good.

Brittany, I have a lady that has a shop and I asked her about the scraps of ribbons that she has when making bows. She said anything under a yard she throws into a tote. I am the only one that has asked her about them so supposeably she is suppose to be getting them together and shooting me a price. Told her I would take all she has. Jaymee and I have did the taggies and then the blocks with crinkle paper in them and taggies along the side. Has been a couple weeks since I talked with her so will try her later this week. She moves slow.
Quads, WOW!

I think I have decided for my nieces birthday in April I would like to make her some doll clothes for her 18" doll. It is a knock off of an America Girl doll that looks just like Kristen. I have found some free patterns on line so I do believe that is my next project. Will try to decide which ones this week or if I need to go to Joanns and look.

I need to finalize my CIJ ornament too and start.

What is everybody else planning to work on?

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Crafts!

Ladies, notice that at the end of this week we will have another month down!!!! 10 left.

Ack! No way! LOL

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lordy another month gone. Sheesh I better get moving.nnthis week craft with my mum, we finished the Christmas notebook for my friend, and made about 40 decorated hair clips for an upcoming school fete.
Here at home I am continuing on rugs.
Not sure what next week will bring.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Not much happening here... have to find another sewing machine first. this weekend I need to work on the painting I should be doing at work. since I'll be missing next class I need to catch up.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I have made a headband ear warmer. Deana told me the pattern on Wed. and I made it at work. Crochet. Have to get buttons for it then will post a picture. Otherwise cleaning recipes out!