Crafters Challenge June 22-June 28th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Hello!

At the end of this weeks challenge it will be 2 days until Christmas In July!

I will take time this month to really think about gifts I would like to make for people for Christmas. I also will have 4 great nieces and birthdays too. 1 Sept., 2 Nov. and 1 December.

I am hoping to do some baby stuff here coming up this week.

One of Jaymees friends would like me to make a dress for her from a tube top. Just put the skirt part on. For the Cardinals.

I sewed up a tiny hole in one of Teigans shirt sleeve this a.m.. Guess it wasn't caught when made. First time she had it on.

What are your plans for this week?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I have tons planned... but don't know what will actually get done.

I am working on my HPotter scarf but taking my time as I like doing it and am in no hurry to finish it.

Bought supplies to make a watercolor painting and an acrylic painting. want to go over my Christmas journal and start doing that and my RD journal needs some attention too.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Will try to finish up my baby sewing for my great grand niece who is due this week. And I am thinking of something small to do for my Bible study friends for Christmas. I loved Lucie's Christmas trees!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Thanks Pam and they were easy-peasy too... just my kind of craft! :)

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I only have a small amount of progress to report. Finished tracing and cutting out the pieces of fusible webbing for the second of the set of 3 felt "pictures".

Will try to fuse the webbing to the various different colors of felt tonight!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I got all the pieces for the 2nd "picture" fused to the right colors of felt and about half of them cut out. Will work on cutting the rest out tonight and hopefully also measuring and cutting the piece of black fabric I'll apply them all to.

I think I'm going to just work on getting all 3 pictures "assembled" onto their pieces of black fabric backing and then work on the final embroidery embellishments all at once.

I still need to paint all the frames I bought too, perhaps this weekend.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Have most of the sewing done for now. Just need to make the nursing cover will be done tonight.

I saw a cute little felt snowman on a blog that were done by hand, and oh so cute. Hmmmm, could we say ornament?