Crafters Challenge March 25th-31st

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
This week of challenge is a milestone---starting on Rudy Day & ending with the last day of a month. Meaning we have 9 months until Christmas!

Have you made your list yet of who you buy for and then considered what gifts can be homemade for them? Food items are always good (mixes, or things like chex mix and others, canned items salsa, pickles, beets, jams, jellies or whatever you make).

What are you what to?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Haven't been crafting & decluttering much.. surviving day to day seems to be the norm these days.
But I do need to start soon because I have tons to do and always picking up ideas on Pinterest. Since my brother is now seperated I think I'll us my canning presto and make him some food for Christmas (spaghetti sauce, chili, beans, etc...).

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
I crafted! I made this weight loss ticker type thing. It is a beaded wire wall decoration for the bathroom above the scale. I made it in the shape of an S for Sucess on the Scale. Or Slow and Steady. Or, stay the path, stick to it...I could probably go on. But it has beads on it for every pound I want to lose and then it is used it sort of like an abacus, sliding a bead across whenever a pound is lost. I had this little flower clip in my stash that I used to mark my current spot. It turned out pretty nice for something I just threw together on a whim. Hopefully, it will help in the motivation department to see that I am making progress. I didn't take a picture yet...but if/when I get around to it; I will upload it.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Candysprinkles, that sounds really neat!!! Would love to see a picture.

I did get the other material tonight for my nieces other side of her fleece throw. and some material for a checkbook cover.