Crafter's Challenge November 12th---November 18th, 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Welcome to the Middle of the month!!!

Found some of the stuff for my 2 ornaments I would like to try so will see if I can get the rest.

What are your plans for the week?

Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

Open Sew on Tuesday and Quilt/Craft/Sewing Expo on Thursday. I have Minky fabrics to make a cuddle throw for Sonja and some CCS motifs I would like to get mounted for a Christmas decoration. I should start with some craftermath control.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Have the main body of the quilt done. I think I have the borders figured out. Not doing my original plan. Will use that fabric as part of the backing instead. Plan to be ready to quilt it by the end of the week.

Going to Embroidery Club with someone from Sunday school this week. I’ve been wanting to go but seems like I always have something already scheduled that day. Works out well- something has happened to the thread cutter on my machine I just had serviced. So will drop that off to be serviced again. Not sure what happened but I’m not able to trouble shoot it myself.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Embroidery club was nice. Met some nice ladies. I’ll probably go again if my schedule permits. They are having a embroidery card making class in January. I’ve done some card making but can always use some tips and tricks.
The owner took a look at my machine while I was at the club meeting. The thread cutter locked up for him, so machine will be worked on the next couple of days. Thank goodness I have a backup machine.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

Myron's Mom ~ I should make some embroidery cards just to have on hand. They could stitch out while I'm doing other sewing.

Yesterday at Open Sew I got some quilt blocks finished up with the sashings. I'm going to try a quilt as you go method to finish it up. I also worked on some quilted hearts and a table runner. I sure felt good about my accomplishments there!