Crafters Challenge November 16th-22nd

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
:welcome: to another week! Always exciting to start out the first of the year with 52 weeks and then it dwindles down and down and I still have 3/4ths of my list. Well, granted I have did things for bdays and such and add more as time goes on.

Would like to sew on potholders some more and try the towels sometime this week. I need to get some more tulle for scrubbies (I think everybody will get scrubbies) and then I will crochet on wreaths. Those items will be lunch time activities.

Have to clean house so that will interrupt my work time!!!!!!

What are your crafting plans for the week?

p.a.

Premiere Member
Oct 31, 2007
That's a good idea Lana. A visual to remind you what has to be done. I need that
I didn't get to the rag garland last week I'll start this afternoon I think

I probably shouldn't have gone to the glass fusing class yesterday, now I have lots of ideas to make some pieces lol

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
My main thing is to start on the fleece Jammie pants. Also, want to do a bunch of hand warmers.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Pammie, I saw some hand warmers on a blog or pinterest that looked like they would be neat. Jammies sound warm. In my night shirt and legs are cold!

p.a., I love the angel in your picture.

DD, always so much we would like to do.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007

Greetings!

Where is the time going!? I've made progress on the quilt and the afghan, but really need to think seriously about what I want to finish for gifts and get them
DONE!

• *Starch doilies for DFriend
    *Knit ruffle skirt for DGD
    *Zip case for DH
    *Castle ornament for DGD
    *Placemats for DDs

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
My drilldance team is having a stall at a nearby area on December 6th so we have been busy making things. I am doing a lot of Christmassy hairbows to sell. I would also like to make some vintage inspired gift tag that I have book marked from Pinterest. It will be quite hot over the next few days here so that will give me the opportunity to sit and craft.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007

Greetings!

I've got the quilt sandwiched and have stitched in the ditch for a couple of rows. Also making good progress on the afghan for DH (I do need to knit at least 4 more rows on the afghan today to keep up with my minimal challenge), finished up a knit ruffle skirt for DGD, a "bunny blanket buddy" for my "hope chest" (hoping for another grandchild) someday, and finished a CCS castle motif to be made into an ornament for DGD.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I made 24 hair bows, 24 gift tags, and wrapped a few pot holders/cookie cutters, and decorated 6 Christmas ornaments. Also started making signs for my drilldance team supporters called our Spirit Squad. Posted pictures in albums, but they are upside down.

Last edited:

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
The Christmas Hair Bows are super cute!

p.a.

Premiere Member
Oct 31, 2007
How do I look at albums?
Found them, those are cute bows !

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member