Debriefing notes

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Debriefing notes
· Make Notes in my decor storage sheets where I put the extra Christmas cards I bought this year.
· Where I put the outdoor lights (when I find them)
· Make note of where I put the ornament hooks so I wont have to buy them again next year.
· To order my client gifts early so I don't have to give them as new years gifts.
· Make note of what types of cooking ingredients to have on hand and store them in sealed jars in case the ants come to visit again this year.
· Put up large green tree first so that it gets done, and white tree last since I see it more and am more inclined to work on it.
· Do not try to prewrap lights on tree; (since the middle burned out and I did not want to redo the whole tree)

Farmermom4

Retire Member
Nov 1, 2007
Our holiday house in North Idaho
Already debriefed, not sure why Christmas this year kicked my b***, but it did, somehow, I slacked, and put things off till the end, but not next year, I need to be more organized since my DD will be getting married in November! I need to be completely organized next year, or I will go out of my mind!!!!!! Need to simplify anything and everything to survive.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Debriefing notes
· Make note of where I put the ornament hooks so I wont have to buy them again next year.

I keep mine in I have a small Christmas candy tin that I store in the Christmas tree box. You could store half with each tree.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I could have started my crafts for gifts WAY earlier, but I still had fun making what I did.

I wasn't very creative with my menu this year, so want to work on that next year.

Wanted to make cookies early and freeze them ... didn't. So, again, would want to get that done better.
:snowman2: