December Daily 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I am really on the fence about doing one this year.
2019 was the first year I actually completed one. I have done each year since, but last year I struggled to finish.
I don't necessarily use Ali Edwards products but I do love the thought of a story a day.
If you do a DD, do you stop at Christmas or do you complete the entire month? I feel as though I need to do the whole month because it is called December Daily after all. Plus, NYE we have a tradition of Root Beer Floats.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I tried it for 2 years and it was hard even though I had both Hanukkah and Christmas to cover.

I don't use any special products although I have used some prompts I've seen.

Not sure about this year.

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
I usually go through to the New Year, but I also start on Thanksgiving. While, I call it Dec. Daily I don’t think of it literally, to me that is just the name I call my Holiday album. ;)

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I do Days 1-25 in my December Daily. I use Ali Edwards' albums and products but have such a stash that I didn't buy too much this year. My friend Jodie and I are going to work on ours together this year, virtually, as she's in Nebraska and I'm here in Washington. Should be interesting. I have been watching the free idea videos on Ali's blog, lots of great ideas and they can really be tailored to any supplies you have.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I am really on the fence about doing one this year.
2019 was the first year I actually completed one. I have done each year since, but last year I struggled to finish.
I don't necessarily use Ali Edwards products but I do love the thought of a story a day.
If you do a DD, do you stop at Christmas or do you complete the entire month? I feel as though I need to do the whole month because it is called December Daily after all. Plus, NYE we have a tradition of Root Beer Floats.
I don't do Day 1 is the first of December, it's just the first story in my album. It's usually something from November (what I call Pre-cember) which is when all the craft fairs start.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul