Dollar Tree For Halloween

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

bearfile

Premiere Member
Sep 20, 2008
I just got back from a Dollar Tree Run. They had nice baskets with leaves on them. I also got some really neat labels to put on soda bottles and some others to put on liquor or wine bottles. I thought it would be neat to fill empty bottles with colored water and put these on them for a decoration. They say things like : Spider Venom and Potions. Also had white and gray gummy rats just the right size to put on top of cupcakes etc. My boys are older so they love stuff like this! I just found this site and was thrilled as I used to belong to the old organized christmas site! :grin:

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
You just gave me an awesome idea. I seen in a craft book, how they painted some ivy type vines for decorating at Halloween. The dollor store would be a perfect place for that!! Thanks for the info, even though that wasn't your intention.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
:welcome: Hi Bearfile. I have that basket too. Right now it's holding invitations, postage stamps, envelopes, and a few writing pens for the Harvest breakfast I'm hosting next month. Will fill it with treats once I mail out my invites.