Dollar Tree!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasCheerleader

Retire Member
Jan 2, 2008
I don't know if anyone else has posted this but my Dollar Tree has some of it's Halloween/Fall decorations out! Ceramic pumpkins, gargoyles, fall flowers, etc...

Puts me in a fall mood even though it is 95 degrees out!

momtomaddie

Retire Member
Jul 17, 2008
East Central Indiana
I love the Dollar Tree! I'll have to go look tomorrow on my lunch break! :-D

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Ours doesn't have anything out yet. :(

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Thanks for starting this threat, Christmascheerleader! It does my heart good to know that the Halloween/Fall decorations are starting to come out!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
I went there yesterday to pick up a few office supplies - but I had to make my way slowly through the entire store - pausing to look at all the Fall items that were on display.

Another place that has a lot of great Fall finds is Gordman's.

momtomaddie

Retire Member
Jul 17, 2008
East Central Indiana
I went into the Dollar Tree at lunch today, the have LOTS of Fall stuff out. While I was there I decided to look and see about gift baskets and stuff. They have a lot more than I thought they did. They had a TON of "girly" stuff. Pedicure kits, lotions, bath washes, loofas ect. So, I know where I will be going! Really got me in the spirit! :grin:

LovingChristmas

Retire Member
Nov 5, 2007
South New Jersey
Oh really?! Thanks! I'll have to check out my local Dollar Tree this weekend.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I'll be checking out Dollar Tree this weekend as well. I hope they have those full sized grapevine wreaths again this year...last year I picked up one or two, but I want several this year. I want to put one on each fence gate, and if I can get enough, I may even put one on each window, like I do with the pine ones at Christmas. Even if they don't have the wreaths, they'll have some fun stuff to decorate for FALL!! Wheeee!

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Thanks for letting us know, I havent been over to Dollar Tree in awhile I'll have to head over and check it out.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Thanks for the tip!

I won't have time tonight, but I've put a trip to Dollar Tree on my list for my way home from work tomorrow!

I am always scouting for new things to use when I decorate for Fall - and the girly things you mentioned sound like perfect stocking stuffers for my neices in the 7yr/8yr range.

I can't wait to go see what I can see...

And since the Hallmark store is right next door I may have to just pop in there to oogle over the ornaments again...

:haha:

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Cathymac said:
I'll be checking out Dollar Tree this weekend as well. I hope they have those full sized grapevine wreaths again this year...last year I picked up one or two, but I want several this year. I want to put one on each fence gate, and if I can get enough, I may even put one on each window, like I do with the pine ones at Christmas. Even if they don't have the wreaths, they'll have some fun stuff to decorate for FALL!! Wheeee!

That's a great idea Cathymac. Hope you don't mind me stealing your idea for the windows. The grapevine wreaths in the window will look lovely. I bought a few of the large ones last year, decorated them and hung one on my tv armoire and bathroom door. I'm going to pick up 4 small ones today and some fall ribbon and picks. That will be a nice look to come home to along with the electric candles in the windows.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
First - Aggy, compliments on your glittery Trick Or Treat sign - it is beautiful!!!

I went to my favorite Dollar Store today. They had LOTS of adorable fall outdoor decorations for $1 each. Different kinds of scarecrows and female scarecrows -- some on stakes to stick in the ground. Some on loops of rope to hang from bushes. Also, adorable signs (Like "Pumpkin Patch (with one arrow) Halloween Inn (with an arrow pointing the other way.)

Really cute things that could go outside for fall into Thanksgiving. (With the Halloween things added for Halloween.)

I have found that you have to go early, because the really cute things go fast.

They had almost nothing for Christmas, except really cute cards.

LovingChristmas

Retire Member
Nov 5, 2007
South New Jersey
Oh wow. Thanks for the heads up. This is our First Fall in our First House and subsequently, also our daughters First Fall. i wanted to decorate our outside but havent any decorations. I already have it all planned out...haystacks, mums, and decor..just gotta get that part. haha! Will head to my local Dollar Tree this week. I havent even been to this one yet. It will be a good excuse to go.