Elf score at Michael's

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

leshiahatch

Retire Member
Oct 24, 2010
Well today I continued my quest for our family elf and I hit the jackpot at Michael's. Not only did I find an elf for 6.99 (not sure it's the one for us but I can return it later if I find something I like better) but I found alot of cool elf stuff in the $ spot. I got a journal, 2 magnetic notepads all with elves on them. They also had a rubber stamp with an elf on but I didn't see myself using it. I also found a ton of adorable elves if you didn't want stuffed animal type. They were only $16.99 and they are the cutest things. Unfortunately I want ones that my kids can tote around.

If someone could tell me how to post pictures I will be happy to post the stuff I got and I also took pictures of the cute elves too.

Leshia

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Thanks for letting us know! I love Michael's and now I'm going to need to go...and soon! I've not been successful at posting pictures but maybe someone else can explain it.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
very cool I guess a trip to Michaels is in my future also.

The only way I know how to post picts is click on the community link on the top the picts and albums. There should be a small icon that says add album and use that to make a new one for you.

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Well darn it! I was in Michael's today but just ran in and out to get what I needed or a party craft tomorrow!

I need a new elf for my son! I am so going back there on Saturday!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I was at Michael's last weekend and saw the elves you are talking about. They were adorable!!

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
the elf stamp could be used on letters?

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
I wen to Michael's the other day and saw the elves, but I ended up not buying one because I really want ones that are poseable.

They were cute little guys though!