elf supplies from target

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
so, thanks to the tent post, I now own the gingerbread tent... here is a list of other things in the $ spot that would make really cute elf supplies to go with the tent...

felt gift bags (they could be sleeping bags)
small stocking (next to the felt gift bags) would be perfect sleeping bags for little elves)
game night candy (4 boxes of candy in game boxes (life, monopoly, operation and clue) no idea what the candy is but the boxes are perfect size for the elves..

not in the dollar spot just random thoughts (to go with the tent theme)

bag of mini marshmallows for roasting
toothpicks to roast the marshmallows on

and a picture:

Last edited:

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
some cute ideas. The mini candy/games are great

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I love the mini-game candy! I'm making a list (and checking it twice!) Thanks for the pic also - it's very helpful!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I bought the game pieces today. I figure I"ll put them in one of our stockings and we'll use them for a game night. They are playing pieces..might be fun!

I can't find the Tent though and I'm bummed. I went looking today, because I plan on giving Donny Sprinkles away this year and want that TENT!

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
MinnieCo, I would check back in another day or two. I found them burried under some other things (they are in a very flat package). I had just been to Target the day before and noticed they had put many more things out. It is still early, so you should come accross them if you keep looking.

kristac

Retire Member
Oct 30, 2008
fun stuff!

Target also had some small playmobil sets in their Christmas/ stocking isle- one set included Santa and an elf. :) I also picked up a gingerbread train for the boys to make- then the next morning the elfling will be taking it for a ride.

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
I was searching the aisles alone sans kiddos at Target tonight and found a couple of elf items I haven't seen mentioned here yet.

I found in the dollar section a 100 piece puzzle that had a Christmas scene and an elf on it. There were several others scenes in the bin so you might have to dig for it.

I also found a wedge shaped kleenex box that had elves on it. It was a little pricey and I wasn't sure how I would use it with my young kiddos but thought it had to have some fun use for someone.