facebook group

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

not sure if anyone on here was linked to a group on facebook called CHRISTMAS ELVES 2010 it is due to be archieved very soon and as there is no admin left no-one can change it to the new group. so i have started a new group - http://www.facebook.com/groups/216531835073273/ if you are on facebook and want another place like this to chat and swap ideas etc then please join it, at present it is an open group so anyone can join BUT i may make it admin approved if needed. (last years group had 135 members.) you can also add me as a friend on facebook if you wish.

amy

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
I want to be a member, of it, I've jsut got to make sure my kids stay off my page. My daughter has her own FB page so I'll make sure she stays on that. If she isn't a member of the page, will she be able to see what I post? I hate to ask all this, but she is right at the age where she is asking lots of questions about Santa and elves. I think maybe this will be her last year of truly believing in everything and she will ask about anything that I post!

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
i'm not sure, i'm the same with my eldest. i will look and let you know.

edit - i have looked on my sons page and the only thing that was showing up was the poll i put on it, but i have clicked the "hide all posts by christmas elves" and it has gone and said they will no longer show in news feed. i will alsoask on facebook about hiding the settings etc.

you will have to be on her facebook homepage, hover over her name and unsubscribe to the comments and likes linked to your name. then you can click on the dropdown tab at the side and click the ""hide all posts by christmas elves" and it has gone and said they will no longer show in news feed". i cant see how to get it back either. hope this helps. x

Last edited:

shan

Retire Member
Nov 14, 2011
confused

I just tried to join and the message on the page was "group closed" but there was an option to "ask to become a member" so I clicked on that, not sure if I am doing the right thing or if I am on the wrong page all together! Sorry to be a bother, as I am not computer savy! But I'm sure you already assumed that LOL and thanks

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
i have accepted all member request so hopfully your now added. having the group as "closed" means that ppl cant just join it and it also means info is not shown on facebook pages which is good as some of our kids use facebook