February Magical Moment #7 Making a Valentine's Planner

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
February Magical Moment #7 Making A Valentine's Planner

Great minds think alike....back in December when I started brainstorming ideas for February Magical Moments one of the topics I put down was a Valentine's Planner. When I visited Rockin Granola recently I noticed she had already been hard at work on A Valentine's Planner. She even broke it down into weeks, like a countdown. You can see her list here: Valentine Planner
I'm making my planner and using some of her great ideas along with a few of my own. It's so wonderful... the many ideas we come up with together or the way we inspire each other here at MHH. Even though I do not do as many things for Valentine's Day as I do other holidays, it will still be nice to have something in place for each holiday.
A year or so ago, another member basket gave me the idea of making a Master To Do list for each holiday. No need re-inventing the list every year. You can find my Master List for Valentine's Day over at Month by Month. That is as soon as I hop over there and post it.

Do you have a planner or master list for Valentine's Day? If so I'd love to read about it. We have the best most creative members anywhere!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Wow! That's a great list! I don't do that much for Vday, just a small gift, card and small box of chocolate for each kiddo and DH...but that's an inspiring list!! ::candyheart: Great website, too! :love:

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
Never thought about a planner for Valentine's day. It could certainly be a great tool for keeping me on track! :pink: