for those looking for elves

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
well, if I could figure out how to post the link... oriental trading, search "elf" and there is a set of 12 for 14$ (plus 6.99 shipping) you could also use them for the "you've been jingled" thing. :)

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
I was thinking the same thing today, that they would be perfect for the "You've Been Jingled" and also give people an elf to have their own elfcapades ;)

I'm thinking of having our elves Jingle us, then leave a note for the kids to go each jingle people ;)... I can't wait for Christmas!!

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Thanks- I have some friends looking for elves and this might do the trick! Elves can be HARD to find!

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
Note to self -- DO NOT LOOK AT THE ORIENTAL TRADING CATALOG OR YOU WILL SPEND TOO MUCH MONEY!!! and have too many magical creatures invading the house this year!!

rofl well I did buy the elves but I plan on using them for jingling dd's friends.... cvs was just as bad last year with the set of santa's reindeer... I think I now have more reindeer than elves!

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
well, I want the elves, the reindeer and the set of seals, penguins and I think polar bears. But what in the world would I do with 18 elves, 13 reindeer, 13 other animals and my 2 kids?!?!?!?! I would just have to take a holiday from work for the month of December!!! (Hmmm.....today that is looking really good!!!! Boss is definatley the GRINCH!!!! except that he has no heart where the grinch has one, it's just too small!)