Gift Wrapping Gift

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I used the idea of taking a roll of wrapping paper, a roll of tape and a package of gift tags for dh office gifts this year. They turned out cuter than I thought they would. I'd do it again.

I purchased the wrapping paper and gift tags last year when they went on sale. Since I didn't care what kind of paper it was easy. I just picked up 16 rolls of the largest rolls I could find. Same with the tags. I did forget to find tape on sale last year so dh had to run to Wal-Mart tonight.

I copied the poem I put on the tags from OC. (Copy them now because they will disappear when the forums shut down!):
http://organizedchristmas.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4943&p=128664&hilit=wrapping+poem+gift#p128664

I'll try to post a photo of them tomorrow.

If anyone has a poem for this please post it here. Thanks in advance!

CreativeChristmas

Retire Member
Dec 6, 2007
Wisconsin
Thanks for the great last minute gift idea! There are two people on my list that I might just do this for tomorrow.

Can you tell I have quite a stash if I'm thinking of this as a last minute gift, LOL! :rotflol:

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I love this idea! I'll need to put it in my notebook for next year!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
My dd helped me with making these gifts since I had to make a total of 16. It only took about 20 minutes.

Gift Wrap Gift Here

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Perfect gift for my brother. :rotflol: Well actually me too since we are both takeing wrapping paper from my moms house on Christmas eve.

My other brothers just take their stuff to be wrapped to my moms house on Christmas Eve todo it there.

This is only because my mom buys enough and has enough from thru out the years for all of us.

jkbb2

Retire Member
Oct 17, 2007
Awesome idea! thanks for sharing this, again!!!! :globe: