Ginger's Boo Bash #4

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

printersdevil

Retire Member
Sep 19, 2008
playingdishes.blogspot.com
Great owls, Ginger. They will be great.

I am going with a Bewitched Boo Bash for my theme this year. I had been thinking about using a Witches Ball for the theme since I am also doing the Witchy Wing-ding party for women. But, like you posted on your blog, the word ball should be more glitzy and more like a formal thing. LOL, that is in a witchy sort of way. Anyway, I settled on Bewitched Boo Bash and will add a lot to my witch decor if I can find things.

I am excited to be back at MHH and into my planning mode. Better late than never.
-

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Plans for the Witch's Ball have to kick into full gear now....

Have managed to find some great decor pieces....the owls,...and old candelabra, some crows from the Dollar Tree, ....right now I need to start digging thorugh Halloween/Fall stuff and setting aside the party stuff so it's ready!!

I hope the weather is good that day....We have decided to do Friday Oct. 29th because we do not have school that day....so keep your fingers crossed...I like it a lot better when we can be out side.....which means I need to check some of the clear Christmas lights to and see if I can string them up with some spiders webs and such....

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Stringing the web with lights, that's a great idea Ginger! I too have to start getting my butt into gear. I want to have it the 29th also.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Printersdevil I too want to do my bathroom in a spider lair! I've got tons of ideas .. now to make them!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I've seen the little ones but they don,t have big ones around here. I think I'll try another dollorama.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Picked up some black birds (crows or ravens?) at the Dollar Tree....a friend also bought me the cutest orange candle holder...when you put the candle inside it...there are shilloutes of ghosts that show up on the holder with the flickering candle light.