Guess what I found out today!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Please keep us updated, Cathymac. I love hearing about all the plans and decisions. In fact, sometimes I watch "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway" on the Style cable network. Each show is about two wedding planners, working with their bride and groom, each in a different city. It is just amazing how different everyones' approach is to their wedding!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
You're right! I love that show-it never ceases to amaze me at how much money some people spend on thier wedding...we are very low key around here and that kind of money is a house not a wedding!

I haven't heard anything else from Miss Priss lately, so I'm not sure where we are on the plans...she's prepping for her nursing board certification tests, so she's a bit busy...

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Well! We've located THE DRESS and are awaiting a check from THE DAD! She's picked out her bridesmaids dresses, decided on flowers and decorations, and we're on the way. I'm not being elusive about things...just don't have it all in my head well enough to describe it yet. I will tell you that we've changed locations and colors and the general "feel" of the wedding. Now it's at the church (a much better choice, in my opinon) and feel is elegant rather than rustic. No pumpkins or mums...the colors are cranberry red, eggplant purple and a soft, shimmery gold...so gorgeous together. Her flowers will be roses and daisies. More details will be shared as they become available!!