Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Premiere 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Had to create a new thread because I am SO excited! Just say the word "ornament" and I'm doing a happy dance. My invitation to my local store's event came in the mail yesterday and I just got a call to schedule my pick-up appointment. They started making appointments during COVID and just kept it up. I think it's designed to eliminate long lines but the store will still be pretty crowded and I love the festive, let's all talk about ornaments atmosphere. I can't wait!

Anyone else fill out a Wish List?

Attachments

• IMG_3538.JPG
    IMG_3538.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 4

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
The advert is cute. I joined their rewards program last year because I bought so many wedding ornaments last year. I've not received anything in my emails now that I think of it.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I went in that Friday not knowing it was premier member only day and ended up leaving with a membership. I think I buy enough each year to justify it, so we'll see what happens. I picked up a few I wanted now and put in a wish list. The one I wanted that was in limited quanities I missed out on. I thought they opened at 9 like normal, but they opened at 8am that day and I wasn't aware. Anyone else love the Nifty Fifties ornaments?