Halloween Countdown: Week Two

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I'm not having a party so all I need to focus on is decorating and activities. I've already finished almost all of my decorating.

[ :ghost:] Do a decor declutter. Clean out items and make room for fall decor. I've already put up fall decor.

[ :ghost:] Plan the date, time, and details of any pumpkin patch visits.

[ :ghost:] Make a HOME and YARD list so you can start getting ready for the big event! Already decorated yard and home.

[ :ghost:] Decide on costumes and start buying elements for them. Have already bought costumes.

[ :ghost:] Check out your gift closet and decor stash for any items bought on clearance last year after Halloween. Decide on any gifts or party favors.

liltattoo

MHH Member
Oct 22, 2007
[ :grin: ] Copy and Print out week two to do list if you haven’t already

[ ] Make your invitations list and start addressing envelopes. Try for 50% this week. I'm not hosting a Halloween bash but might use this to decide on a Bunco party and send out invitations.

[ ] Decide on a party budget. Jot down a plan.

[ ] Plan your party menu or Halloween dinner menu. Create a master shopping list for it.

[ ] Do a decor declutter. Clean out items and make room for fall decor.

[ ] Plan the date, time, and details of any pumpkin patch visits.

[ ] Make a HOME and YARD list so you can start getting ready for the big event!

[ :grin: ] Decide on costumes and start buying elements for them.

[ ] Check out your gift closet and decor stash for any items bought on clearance last year after Halloween. Decide on any gifts or party favors.

[ ] Party Table Check: Decide on serving ware and other items. Find it, store it in a handy place or buy it if needed.

Looks like I've got some stuff to do this week. Should be fun!