Haven't been on since last year

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Snowey

Premiere Member
Hi everyone,,

I don't know who remembers me but I was a member for a bit and I may have posted about how two of sisters were battling cancer last year and my one sis passed away in July and my other sister on December 21st, well on Christmas eve my husband had a mild stroke ( he is fine now) and then in February I caught H1N1 and was out of it for 6 weeks. After that we went back to Northern BC to see FIL who has been hospitalized and then we just back back from Southern Illinois where my mom is in the hospital. While down there my best friend (who we always stay with had a stroke and is in a rehab center trying to get better ( she is paralyized on her right side and cannot speak) so needless to say I would really like to come back to posting and reading here, as this place has always made me feel good and its time to take some stress off and enjoy life again.

Thank you
Nancy

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Welcome back, Nancy.

I remember you talking about your sisters and their cancer. I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you definitely need a place to come and get away from your stress and you know that this is just the place.

Jump right in, there is always lots going on around here. We are one big, crazy family and if you need to vent or release some of that stress, we have big ears and even bigger hearts. We will be more than happy to listen.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Snowey ---you absolutely, positively are welcomed with open arms! Jump right in and join the fun and the Christmas spirit!!!! You are just in time for August Rudolph Day..... and since it falls on a Wednesday... there will be celebrating during the weekend before, the week after, and the week of!!!! And then.... it will be September... and it is all good from then on!!!1
|

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Snowey, I remember you. I am so sorry for your losses and everything else you have been thru. I am thinking your family was down around Murphysboro. Maybe I am wrong. That is about 45-60 minutes from me.

Glad you are back.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about all the distress you've been having.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Welcome back Nancy! I'm so sorry for your losses and all the medical issues happening with everyone.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Snowey-
I'm glad you are back with us! What a time you have had- my goodness!

Annie

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Welcome back, so glad that you have found us again

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
Welcome back! I'm sorry you've been through so much in the past year. This is a great place to be! They've helped me through the last couple of weeks and they've all been so nice to a newbie!!!

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Nancy, so glad that you found your way back home to MHH. I am so sorry for all that you have been thru. Bless your heart. Now, anytime you need us, we are here for you, OK? We have a great big collective heart and very strong waterproof shoulders.

Welcome home!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
You certainly get hugs from me. Welcome back.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Welcome back, Nancy! I am so sorry for your loss. Your MHH friends are a very supportive and caring group - we're glad to have you back!

Noelsmommy

Santa's Elves
Welcome back Nancy,

So sorry for all the loss and bad news you have had in the last year. I am sending positive vibes you way and really hope you have a wonderful healthy coming season. Your right, this place will make you feel better by talking to like minded peeps!

Kelly

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Nancy - My heart goes out to you! You have had so much to deal with. We are getting really good at rally hugs around here and your next! Welcome back.