Hello Christmas Lovers

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MaryE

Retire Member
Feb 14, 2012
Richmond, Virginia
:elf:I too am a new member here. I'm excited about getting some Christmas photos up on my blog today, which I hope to do when we get back from church. I have been married for 43 years to my high school sweetheart, we have 2 boys, 2 daughters-in-law, 2 grandchildren and 1 big Maine Coon cat named Dusty. Quilting, scrapbooking and baking are my 3 favorite pasttimes. This week I have been making some Christmas cards as part of my Rudi day celebration. It's a kit I bought from paperwishes.com and has everything included--very fun. I can sit watching movies with hubby and work on my cards. When I get the Christmas photos uploaded I'll post again. In the meantime, have a great day! Mary www.quilts-and-scraps.blogspot.com.

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Hi MaryE welcome! Have fun with your Rudy day celebrations :)

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Welcome!!! I'm so glad you are here!!! Feel free to stop by the daily chit chat thread and say hi. Several of us post their regularly and we love to see new faces and here about you.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Hi, MaryE. Welcome! You sound like you have it all going in the right direction to get ready for Christmas. I look forward to seeing your blog.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Hi MaryE! I just came from your blog - love it! TFS! I posted some of my favorite books and movies under the March Rudy Day thread.

Welcome to MHH - you will love it here so jump right in and ENJOY!!!!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Welcome to the MHH family!

Annie

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Oh, Mary! My face is so red! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to welcome you! I'm really glad you're here! This is THE place to be for a lot of reasons. I'm sure you will love it!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Welcome....glad you found us