Hello!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

LetItSnow

Retire Member
Aug 13, 2010
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I'm Sarah. I have two boys -- a 6 year old and a three month old -- and I'm finally buckling down and attempting to organize all the millions of holiday plans I have for them but never put into action. I finally got some motivation, hit the back to school sales, and came home with so many binders that I'm driving my husband nuts because he keeps finding our bed covered with them. :D

Looking forward to joining you all!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Hello Sarah!! If we are anything we are notebook loving, organization and Christmas loving people! Are we always we successful? Nope! But, are we usually a dozen or more steps ahead of the average, non MHH Christmas planner? You bet! This is a great group of people and I'm glad you are here. Please let me know if you have any questions about what goes on here - I'm happy to help!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Hi Sarah and welcome!! I had to control myself while buying school supplies. I always want one of everything for myself!!

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Sarah, I am so glad you have joined our little family. Welcome aboard! You WILL love it here.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Welcome! glad you could come here. This is a great place full of so many ideas. Don't allow yourself to get overwhelmed w/ your planning, just remember as our dear SparkleNana says "baby steps" will get you there.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Welcome to MHH...you've come to the right place. Jump right in and ENJOY!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
:welcome: so glad you found us