Here's my Gift Card Purchases

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I had several things in my cart so the $15 gift card went toward clearing it out a bit.

I got Chicken Soup for the Military Wife's Soul for myself.

Do you Know Your Husband? and Do You Know Your Wife? I thought these would be fun for DH and I to do while he's gone and then we can send them to each other and check out each other's answers.

I also got 201 Great Questions for Married Couples for when he comes home. We plan to make alot of changes in our lives and spend more time talking and communicating so I thought this would be fun some nights when we're just sitting and talking.

Thanks so much Ginger!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
He's hating life right now. He's in a crappy unit with crappy people. He said there's no discipline or respect over there and he has a few problem soldiers under him. He's not a happy camper. He's not a drinker or partier so he just goes to the gym and sits in his room I think. He's going to venture out a little this weekend, but he's such a home body.

You made wonderful choices!!! Hope to see you in chat sometime soon. There is a chatter called asoldiersmom and her son is about to be deployed again soon so she chats to help soothe her mind for the time being!! I told her about you and I think the two of you would hit it off!!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Christmascreations- I always try to come to the scheduled chats, are you talking about unscheduled chats?