HGP – Week 18 – Celebrate the Holidays

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
It’s finally here! Can you believe it? Christmas Eve (today), Christmas Day on Monday, and then we prepare for New Year’s Eve and the start of 2024.

For now, we savor the Christmas holiday and celebrate our faith, family, and friends. However you and your family spend your Christmas time, know that I send best wishes your way and celebrate you, my MHH friends.

I will update this post on Tuesday, as we will wrap up Christmas, finalize plans to close out 2023, and set goals for the New Year.

Merry Christmas!

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Thank you, @Myron's Mom. Sorry I didn't get back to this thread. All the Mom-hospitalization stuff took precedence. Wishing everyone a wonderful and blessed New Year.

Reactions: halimer

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lori. Thank you for hosting. I did complete the HGP this year which was way better than last year. I did not do it perfectly as I was working extra and simply ran out of time. Every room was worked on though.
I do another modified HGP starting in March to get ready for Winter so will revisit areas then

Reactions: halimer and Lori K

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
I do another modified HGP starting in March to get ready for Winter so will revisit areas then
Glad it work ed out for you! From Jan. through Aug., I follow a plan I developed years and years ago where I focus on each room of the house for one day, M-F, and have key tasks identified for each room. It's more of a surface clean, with heavier cleaning thrown in every quarter. But it keeps the house presentable. Then, I do the deep cleaning in the Fall as part of the HGP. We all find was to make our plans work for our lifestyle, and that's what really counts. In another 32 weeks or so, we'll be back discussing the HGP. Did I really just say that???? Happy New Year!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
In another 32 weeks or so, we'll be back discussing the HGP. Did I really just say that???? Happy New Year!
Oh my goodness. It won't be too long at all! ;)