HGP 2014, week 17 - Celebrate!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Week 17: December 21-27, 2014

Welcome to Week Seventeen, Maintenance Week Two in the Holiday Grand Plan.

Nearly there! This week, finish up any last-minute chores as we enter the height of the holiday season and prepare to celebrate.

Only minimum maintenance needed in this last Maintenance Week before Christmas.

Using freezer meals will save time on busy nights--and stockpiled holiday goodies make it easy to give and share.

Deep Cleaning/Organizing Area:

Minimum Maintenance

Holiday Prep:
:elf:Enjoy the season!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Packing things to go to mom's . As for the rest all is ready,.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Thought I was ready, then just got word that DH's brother and family are coming in Christmas Eve from OK - but it is not confirmed for sure yet?

I'm sure we'll hear for sure AFTER I go to the grocery store today. lol

Just finished figuring out extra food items that I can make if they come and won't have bought a bunch of extra if they don't.

And I'll just have to go back to the store for a ham if they confirm they are coming. We had planned on a beef roast for family that is here and it just won't be enough for us + family of 5.

It would be great to see them though - it's been 9 years!!!

Have one gift card left to buy today and then I need to record the two recordable storybooks I got for DS tonight after he goes to sleep - then wrap.

Then other than wrapping up one big box with felt food I should be done. Still adding felt food to the pile, but I think tonight will be the last night for crafting.

Tomorrow I'll be making desserts for Christmas Eve dinner. Then on Christmas Eve (during the day) I'll be staining 12 doors at the house and then coming home to get a jump on cooking.

Then my sister is coming in the day AFTER Christmas for our gift exchange/dinner/staying the night.

Then we have a party on the 27th and then a bunch of people - hopefully!!! - coming over to the house on 28th to paint!

Nothing like the holidays + final stages of home construction all at the same time, right? :)

I need a nap.