Hobby Lobby Christmas

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Hi all~Just wanted to share that Hobby Lobby had TONS of Christmas stuff out....I'll post pics later!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
No HobbyLobby here :( but can't wait to see your pictures

StressLess

Retire Member
Jun 4, 2008
Memphis TN
Ahh, threads like this one let me know that I'm home. I took my girls to Hppy Lobby today. Thanksgiving and Christmas is definitely in force. They didn't have the big Christmas trees out yet, but there were tons of ornaments and ribbons. We had a ball!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I was so excited that they had the light up pumpkins...going to go and buy two with 40% off coupons before they are gone!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Normally, I'm around to see this stuff come out, but I haven't been in many stores lately. I did see some Fall items in Michaels a few weeks ago. I'm sure I'll get that joyous feeling when I walk into Hobby Lobby soon. :)

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Our HobLob has had a lot of ornaments, etc. out for a while. I haven't been there for a couple of weeks. Maybe next week I can go. Last year, one of the employees told me that there were a lot of objections from customers when the trees were out and up by the 4th of July. I said, "Not from me! I love it!". She did, too. Thanks for letting us know, Lisa.

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
Well, in total honesty, Hobby Lobby is what really got me motivated. I just love it. I immediately spent hours trying to find all of my favorite Christmas sites, such as this one, since I lost my computer in January. I started planning meals, gift exchanges, decorating themes, prepping and even buying my first BIG Christmas gift for one of the grandbabies today. LOL Did I mention I went there to prepare for a baby shower? Hehehehehe!!!

I'm such a sucker for Christmas and the minute I opened the front door to Hobby Lobby my heart began racing and all the cares in the world slipped away as I smelled that wonderful cinnamon and vanilla fall scent. It didn't matter that it was 105º outside. I suddenly felt so cozy and comfortable like on a cool winters day. I hurried up and jotted down a reminder to replenish the firewood as though we ever get to use it more than a few times per winter here in the tropical south. LOL