Holiday Grand Plan 2015

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
We can do this!!!!! Rawrrrrrrrrr

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I did it! I finally finished my Master Grocery List! I always start it early because it takes me so long - did it in Excel this year. And I included not only holiday recipes but all of my freezer cooking I'll be doing Sept/Oct and first half of November - so I don't have to cook anything the last month and half of the year. LOL Well, not quite, but close.

Plenty of other lists left to work on though!

Anyone else try to get a head start on the list making?

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
I so wanted to follow this plan this year but if everything goes right we will be moving in Oct. We are planning on decluttering and purging as we are packing and once we move into the new house it will get a very good cleaning.

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
OK I'm cheating I started working on my HGP planner today. I'm using the day designer for Target the large black and white striped one. and it works just beautifully! Nice big calendars and a to do list for each week and a place at the top for the HGP week, question, list and so on I just love it I hope I can find one for next year!
I just put in all the todos for week one ;)

jollykelly

Premiere Member
Feb 22, 2015
Lehigh Valley, Pa
I, too, couldn't wait and started working on my planner. I hope I can stay this amped up

Kelly

Farmermom4

Retire Member
Nov 1, 2007
Our holiday house in North Idaho
I am going to try this again this year!! I make good attempts, but then life gets in the way...maybe this year I will be more successful!! Hope so!

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
bring it on....
woop woop.....