How do you use your Microsoft OneNote Christmas Notebook?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I just got this and am now transferring over my Christmas notebook into a notebook in Microsoft OneNote ($25 on ebay).

For those that use OneNote, how did you set yours up? Did you scan your stuff in your current notebook and paste it in? Did you change the way your original notebook was set up? I've been playing with it and want to know what cool things other folks are doing. I still have my lists in Excel.

Has anyone printed theirs? Or does it just live in your computer?

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I have a notebook on OneNote. I don't have anything fancy though. I just store my lists, recipes, ideas, etc. in their own little tabs so it's all organized. I've never printed mine.

geckoace

Retire Member
Nov 12, 2008
i print some pages of mine but it mostly lives on a flash drive. i have sections for recipes, schedules/ countdowns, crafts, a list of books and movies, and ornament journal for sentimental ones, a decor inventory and a budget/ gift list section.

i love it because i can cut and paste stuff from the internet and it remembers where i got it, plus i add inspiration pics to help with my decorating and just getting in the sprit