How is Your weather and signs of fall

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

knl81

Retire Member
Aug 9, 2008
this weekend was a bare.... 90's and humid....but this week a cold front is coming in. This morning it was 62 degrees at 7am. We should be getting the effects of Faye later this week. We need the rain so bad!!! Are yards are looking sad.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Today it's going to be in the high 80's but the rest of week will be in the 70's :pink: . We haven't had any rain and the weather has been lovely. Some of the trees around my job have already started turning yellow and orange.

hollybow

Retire Member
May 19, 2008
you can say we already have fall around here...it´s getting colder and when I go outside I wear long pants and a sweater... and I even thought about turning the heating on last week.. the leaves are starting to swirl in the streets....and the evenings are really chilly

momtomaddie

Retire Member
Jul 17, 2008
East Central Indiana
It's been in the 80's during the day here. But did I have a shock this morning! I took my little dog out this morning in my shorts and t-shirt, WOW! Cooler than I expected. Then as I left for work, I had to search for sweatshirt to wear! So excited, I love fall weather!

chilli

Premiere Member
Dec 27, 2007
Austria - Europe
It is a typical weather for late summer here...

During the day it is still warm and sunny, but it already cools down during the night.

I love this as it remains me that fall/winter and the holiday season are just around the corner...

Chilli

iluv2scrap

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Michigan
www.facebook.com
Still gorgeous around here. High in the low 80's and cooling off nicely so i can have the windows open and no a/c. We could use some rain, but otherwise gorgeous!!!

All of my fantasy football teams are drafted and ready for kickoff, lol.

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Still pretty hot here most days... Cooler in the evenings and in the early morning.

We have some trees turning adn loosing there leaves....

I love Fall Im so ready for it to be here.

patteemom

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Idaho
It is cool here in the morning, and the other day my dd picked a leaf for me as a gift and when I flipped it over you could see a reddish tint to it. Our highs are in the 70's now.

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
I had to cover my tomato plants last night!! The temps got down into the high 30's and this morning my son was complaining that he was f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g! (Of course if he'd shut his bedroom window, he might just be warmer!)

Our maples are beginning to turn orange. Of course the trees that turn color first are usually the trees that are not so healthy. Our day tempuratures are in the mid-70's now so it's right around where it should be for this time of year. I love autumn but I can sure wait for the snow to arrive because once it does..........it stays until April!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
We are having warm weather during the days, mid 70's to mid 80's at most - and nice cool temps at night.

I got to wear a new jacket yesterday on a late night run to Wendy's for a Frosty! ;-)

A couple of trees in our neighborhood have started to turn - the same ones that turn early every year.

I pulled out all of my garden plants last night - the garden has been terrible this year and I am just done with it.

I am looking forward to fall temps, wood smoke and cozy sweaters!

Although, I think we have a good few weeks left before that will really begin.

:jack:

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
The weather man has been calling for rain all week but we have yet to get it. Today is a beautiful day. It's slightly overcast with sun peaking through ever now and then. I don't have to work my second job this evening so I am to take full adavantage of this weather.

give_me_a_latte

Retire Member
Jul 21, 2008
SE GA
Oh my GOSH ya'll are killing me! It's still so hot and humid in my neck-o-the-woods. I was so hot and sweaty just walking to get the mail today!! I would LOVE to move to a cooler locale.

Christysue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
It is still in the upper 80's here most days but I am starting to see signs of fall. A few leaves starting to change, and cooler mornings and evenings are a good sign. :applause: I am ready for fall, it is my favorite season.

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
Over here, we are in the middle of a thunderstorm (Ireland). But last night the weather turned a lot cooler and the evenings are closing in fast (after a dull, wet, miserable summer - ah boo!). There was a warning that there may be frost on Thursday night (I'll have to put fleece around my Christmas potatoes) and I am thinking of pulling forward the seasonal wardrobe changeover.

But the trees are still full green yet - no signs of yellows, oragnes, reds and browns that I love!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
It has been very warm this week ugh. However, are leaves are starting to change!! :-D

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
In Southern Il it is absolutely beautiful today! I picked 20 gallons of green beans this a.m.. Had to run to the beauty shop, met about 4 other people for dinner and came home and water plants, dressed the goose I got from grandma with some of her clothes. I have a few items hanging out. It is in high 70's and GREAT! I LOVE THESE TEMPS. The forecoming week doesn't sound to bad as of now. Need to work in the yard when DH gets home (he had to work 8 hrs mandatory over today. YUCK! Seems he always has to the Saturdays I am off) but we will have to snap and can too.

I LOVE SPRING AND FALL!!!!