HP- Week 51

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
As we wrap up the last 2 weeks of The Happiness Project, I thought I would simply throw out a couple of questions to look back on our Happiness Journey of 2011.

This week's questions:

*Do you think you found happiness in 2011?

* In what areas did your happiness improve?

* In what areas is there still work to be done?

This Week's Thought: Happiness is something you have to resolve to do every day.

Share your thoughts, journey here this week.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
EOY musings

I do think I have been happier this year. Lots of drama going on in my life with DD but I can still smile. I think the reading helped develop the attitude to be more happier. It is not the things in life that make me happy.

I've noticed my house is starting to get a cluttered look. Little piles here and there that I have not tackled. So I want to work on those unfinished things in my life. I'm working on one right now that should have been a Christmas gift. I have a little paper to trim and I'll be done. I also get to use the Cinch (binds books) which was a Birthday gift last year that I just haven't gotten around to using (making a old fashioned scrapbook for DD to paste in the comics she saves from newspapers). I had the cover to the scrapbook made, the paper was there but I just didn't make the time to finish it. So I'm using that 'end of year/beginning of year push to get organized' feeling to tie up some projects. Have to get back to the Just Do It mode.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Annie, I'd like to thank you for doing this Happiness project with us all year. Thanks!!
I will be thinking about this next week when things get back to normal :)

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Thank you, Lucie.

I definetly know there are some things from The Happiness Project that I would like to explore more and carry into 2012.

It's not a one year journey, it's a life long pursuit!

I'm looking forward to my word of the year: HOME. Spending time there will bring more happiness into my life!!!!!!!

Annie