I am looking for Santa gift tags

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

santashelper

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
NS,CAN.
I would love to have a site that has Santa gift tags on it that you can type in your child's name (ie: To: Becky From: Santa).

Does anyone know of a site like that?

teachturnedmom

Retire Member
Oct 21, 2007
SE PA
I like the ones with Santa and his list. Thanks for the link. I forgot all about their tags. :applause:

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Try http://www.microsoft.com. It has some great downloadable clip art and gift tag templates for free. Google microsoft clipart. :smile: Many of the gift tags can be used with Avery labels. Really easy!!! You can choose any font that is on your computer. I love it!! :grin:
There is also a holiday newsletter template.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Thanks for joggin my memory about the microsoft downloads. I downloaded the Christmas newsletter template. I am going to start working on it today.

As for Santa tags, I just use word to create labels with my favorite font and a clip art of Santa. I print them 2 inch address labels from the dollar tree.

Lisa :bigsnow:

NLxmasmom

Retire Member
Nov 22, 2007
I print all of my own tags. That's what I've been doing today. :)

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
This is a tip from an organizing newsletter I get in my inbox-referring to Christmas tags-thought i'd share-
============================================
An Organizing Tip From One Of Our Readers

Before I start Christmas shopping, I type labels on the computer that say, To:(name) From:(name) for each person our family buys for. I usually use a fun font and color to make them look nice.

As I shop and wrap, I place the label on the gift. The self-sticking labels guarantee the tag won't fall off or get lost. When my label sheet is empty I know I am all done!

I also save my list on the computer and each year I just bring it up and modify as needed.

Annette Beuthin
Bay City, MI

Submit your favorite organizing tip! Visit:
http://www.getorganizednow.com/readertip.html

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I like the idea of typing out the Christmas tags on my computer! Thanks