I paid for premium membership a week ago, but still have no access

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I know what you are talking about! I can’t help you but one of the moderators should be able to point you in the right direction. The only moderator off the top of my head right now is Minta (my apologies to the others). Are you able to message members?
Can anyone else jump in to help???

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Hmmm @Minta

I didn't know there was a paid option.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Good Morning, there is not a premium membership for this site but there is for the sister-site MyMerryChristmas.com
So I’m confused, lol does that not surprise anyone! What is the Santa holding a sign at the bottom of the page ( become a premier member)? I assumed that’s what Princess was talking about. I’m glad you were able to point her in the right direction!

Reactions: jampss

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
1689600469829.png
This is what comes up when you click on the Santa at the bottom. So there is something about paying a Premiere Membership, but how I read it is as a donation to help keep the group running. It doesn't change your status at all, you just get recognition as being a donor. Correct me if i'm wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: jampss

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Well, while I have seen that sign, I never thought to click on it because I thought this site does what it does, what else could I possibly need it to do. Hmmm …