I Win Ugliest Valentine Flowers!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Belles

Retire Member
If we were having a contest this year for who got the ugliest Valentine Flowers, I think I would win, hands down: check out my blog and let me know what you think. If you click on the pictures it will enlarge them. Maybe you can help identify one them. LOL LOL LOL

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Well, the flowers taken individually aren't so bad... but all together... ouach! they do clash!!

You have beautiful birds of paradise, roses... and I don't know the others.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
That is it Bird of Paradise! Knew I had seen it before. I tried to get DH in to look at it but he didn't hear me calling him. It is a different type of an arrangement. Pretty flowers but never would of put all that together!

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
I think they are all tropicals. Looks like calla lilly, orchids, bird of paradise and I think the red one is ginger. Not really my type of flowers either, especially with the pea**** feather.

Last edited:

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
My mom would LOVE that arrangement. Tropical flowers are not cheap either. Once my ex gave me a whole arrangement of Birds of Paradise. Now talk about a HUGE arrangement. It really looked like a pea**** tail. That flower in the middle is very, very nice. He'll just take note that tropical flowers aren't your thing. If anyone else is interested in getting flowers sent directly from hawaii, try Bob's Tropicals online. They literally send them right from the hawaiin farm. My mom is a sucker for tropicals, so I'm not foreign to the "different" looking arrangements.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
From someone who never gets flowers, I think they are lovely.

Need to find DH and have a talk!!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Hey, at least you GOT flowers. I won't even get a card. But, he's doing the laundry today while i feel bad, so that's almost as good as flowers...almost. I had a plant that had a flower that looked like that tall red one in the middle. My BFF gave it to me when my dad died. I loved it, but it got knocked over on the back porch and dried out due to lack of water...I went to water it and it was dead. A little boy confessed, but only because a little dog was being blamed and he felt badly about it.

I do love the feathers-they are really getting popular these days.