If you'd like a laugh....

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I LOVE this blog entry!!!! This is something your granddaughter will remember all of her life! (And so will you!) How great to share that together! You set a great example of bravery == and of doing new things at an older age! You know, we are all afraid of different tings. It isn't silly to be afraid. Thank you for sharing this story -- and please share more! I really enjoyed it! :grouphug:

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Very sweet.

I've never had my ears pierced either. I remember as a child friends would get me earrings and such for my birthday and I would always have to take them back. That continued into adulthood. Can't imagine the amount of earrings I've taken back to the store.

:rotflol:

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
You go girl!
:applause:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
:applause:

yay! for u!

I had my ears pierced at the age of 12 and DD at the age of 4... which was a good thing... she still remembers it and she says it hurt!!... so no piercing for her anywhere else!! ha!ha!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Thanks ladies. My daughter had her ears pierced when she was 10. We look forward to picking earrings out when these have healed.

Sparklenana I might be a good example of getting things done at a older age(never too old) but in this scenario I wasn't a good example of bravery-she held my hand lol

Oh well we got it done.