ISO:Gift ideas for girlfriends

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

scrapbookmommy

Retire Member
Oct 18, 2007
There is a group of women I scrapbook with that have become my dear friends. We talk daily and we get together quite often. We range in age from our late 20's to 50's. The majority of us are married with kids but there are a couple ladies who do not have kids. We are planning to go out to dinner and drinks the first part of December and we are doing a gift exchange for dirty santa. We set a spending limit of $20 to $25. I have been racking my brain trying to think of something really unique that would appeal to just about anyone. I really would like to stay away from gift cards, lotions/bath products and lots of candels. Not that I don't like this stuff it just seems many times that is what everybody brings. Anybody have any good gift ideas for me? I thought about a movie night gift or game basket but I wasn't sure how appealing this would be to the couple of ladies without children. HELP?!?! I really would like to come up with something unique.

TIA.
April :bigsnow:

Scarlett

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
South Carolina
How about a holiday scarf? Or a gift certificate to a nearby spa for a manicure?

What about filling a styrofoam cooler with little ziploc bags of ice and place a variety of cookie doughs on top that they can save and freeze for the holidays OR make dry ingredient bags (which is my favorite timesaver tip) to a variety of recipes and include the recipes in a photo album brag book.

If you are looking to go the purchasing route why not fill a stocking. Or if you have time scrapbook a Christmas notebook with OC's 2008 printables!!!

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Oh, I think a filled Christmas stocking with little wrapped gifts inside would be fantastic! A Christmas pin, gift cards, a small box of really good chocolates, manicure set, etc.

How many wives/moms do you know who have to fill their own stockings or do without on Christmas morning? Wouldn't it be a treat to get one full of little surprises already made up?

Great idea, Christmascreations, as well as your cookie dough filled cooler!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I love the idea of a stocking!!

:snowman: Melanie

scrapbookmommy

Retire Member
Oct 18, 2007
Oh thanks for the ideas! I really like the idea of the stocking too. We are supposed to wrap our gift so when we start the game we can't see what the gifts are so I could wrap everything individually and place it inside the stocking. Having lots of little gifts to unwrap will make it even more fun for the person who picks my gift. Now to brainstorm of what to put inside. I could go with a scrapbook theme since that is what has brought us all together. With Hobby Lobby coupons and sales I should be able to fill it with some nice things. I might go with Christmas theme scrapbook stuff. I think I'm going to get to work on making a Christmas paper bag album to include. thanks so much!!