January 2011 Rudy Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday Barbie

MHH Member
Oct 1, 2008
I have Bible Study after work today so I'm going to have to celebrate this weekend. I did finally write a thank you note to my sister-in-law for my Christmas gift. Better late than never right? Happy Rudolph Day everone!!

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
Could this be it? Its says this lady uses dirty paper towels...but I thinkI would stick to the clean ones!

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-transform-dirty-paper-towels-into-artist-trading-cards-332040/

ChristmasRose, I'm thinking that maybe the tags were made by separating the two layers of paper towels like this link pcousins13 posted then sandwiching the piece of card in the middle, then dipping it in a glue or liquid starch mixture?? (something you would use for papermache) then letting it dry.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Could this be it? Its says this lady uses dirty paper towels...but I thinkI would stick to the clean ones!

I was wondering about those dirty ones too. Sounded gross. I see they weren't used in the house but used to wipe off inks so I wouldn't count those as dirty. Just ink stained. Much different from wiping something off the floor or used to clean the toilet. I'd do this. tfs

supermom315

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Deptford, NJ
I actually had a Christmas notebook this year (made from a file folder) & it helped some..... I'm going to use it again but this year it's staying out where I can see it and utilize it more.

Happy Crafting,
Tina

pcousins13

Retire Member
Dec 2, 2010
This is my first ever Rudolph day! I took down the wreath on my front door and hung it on the back of my basement door to dry. I also took an inventory of all the winter decorations that are still out. Tomorrow I will put all of those in a box for DH to put with the rest of the Christmas Decor. I also filled out the what did/did not work sheet. My binder is up to date and all I have left to add is the themes for Rodolph day. I am already looking forward to the next one.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
This is my first ever Rudolph day! I took down the wreath on my front door and hung it on the back of my basement door to dry. I also took an inventory of all the winter decorations that are still out. Tomorrow I will put all of those in a box for DH to put with the rest of the Christmas Decor. I also filled out the what did/did not work sheet. My binder is up to date and all I have left to add is the themes for Rodolph day. I am already looking forward to the next one.

Great job! Can you join the chat in about an hour?