Jim Shore Halloween Piece

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Yesterday for my birthday, my DH got me this Mickey Skeleton piece from Jim Shore and I absolutely LOVE IT!! I love all of them, especially the pumpkin. I've got to get it this year for sure!

Here's the link to all the Halloween Disney Jim Shore pieces

Halloween Pieces

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
Ooh gorgeous, TFS! Quite a few of those are rare treasures. I like the "Happy Haunts" one. :batty: :jack:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Wow!! They are beautiful!!

:hat: Melanie

momtomaddie

Retire Member
Jul 17, 2008
East Central Indiana
Those are cute! I love Jim Shore stuff. I just found two Santas two weeks ago. Our local Hallmark store is going out of business. :frown:

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Those are wonderful. Thank you for sharing....

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
I LOVE Jim Shores items! They don't match my decorating theme :frown: But I did buy a Mary & Josepph w/ baby Jesus piece last year, and I didn't pack it away I have just left it out all year. Every time I see his angels I have to resist the urge......they don't match my house. I have been fighting with myself since last summer. I WANT his sleigh with the reindeer. It woud look so cool adorning my dining room table. Well we will see who wins the fight to buy them .....Me? ....or Me? :rotflol:

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
It's mine..mine...ALL MINE!!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I love looking at his pieces! I've always resisted buying them because I didn't feel like they "fit" my decor either, but I think I just need to get over it!

Our Hallmark just has tons of his stuff, Christmas, Halloween nd fairy tale themed - and I love looking at all of it!

That Mickey is too cute! Oh, I think I see a birthday request in my future. DH would be able to shop on this side of town!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
You know they do have a "country" type feel to them and I'm not into that stuff normally either, but I just love the way it ads something to the Disney pieces. I get tired of looking at the typical minnie and minnie after awhile. But between Jim Shore and the Lenox Disney pieces, I'm set! I love them all!