June Gratitude List

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I seldom get to do much on Turkey Day so I decided that each month i would at least take a moment to think about things I am grateful for....we used to do that here in the Turkey Day forum.

MY JUNE GRATITUDE LIST:

1. I am grateful for my daughter ...who turns 29 today! For all my children and grandson

2. I am grateful to be able to celebrate Fairy Day with Grandson Evan (picking him up right after lunch from daycare so we can have some fairy fun!)

3. I am grateful for the trip I am about to go on. That I was able to save money and pay cash for this trip and so fully enjoy it...knowing that I haven't added any debt to the family! It took a lot of saving and budgeting groceries etc...but I managed it!!!

4. I am grateful for summer even with all of its heat because it gives me a chance to recharge myself and prepare for another year of school.

5. I am grateful for the fun, creative, and kind people here at MHH....they have helped me get back on track when things were falling apart here at my house!

6. I am grateful for my good health. Even though I am still working on getting my high blood pressure under control....basically I am a healthy person.

Please join me and add your gratitude list to this thread!!!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
June Gratitude List:

1. I'm so thankful for answered prayers...God is good!

2. I'm thankful for my husband, his committment to our marriage and his love.

3. I'm thankful that my children are happy and healthy.

4. I'm thankful that our house WILL be built this summer.

5. I'm thankful for family, who have been helpful and supportive this month.

6. I'm thankful for all of my friends at MHH. You are the BEST!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Thankful for:

Summer- time to swim, bbq, sit outside sipping iced tea and lemonade, look at stars

My family- All healthy and well

My job

My health insurance

My friends- the best ever

My MHH family- The best place EVER!! LOVE IT HERE!

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I am most grateful for Jesus, because without Him, I am nothing.

I am grateful for my three wonderful children and their spouses.

I am grateful for my grandkids.

I am grateful for my BFF. She's the best!

I am grateful for my Sweetie.

I am grateful for my job and my boss. He is a good man.

Especially at this time of year, approaching the 4th of July, I am so very grateful for my country, and all the men and women who serve to protect and defend her. Thank God for America.

I am grateful for each of you at MHH. I have made friends that I will treasure always~even when my memory goes, in my heart....you will be there.

I could go on and on, but this is enough for now.

Grammyk

Retire Member
Jan 14, 2008
I am Grateful for Family Fued on Facebook. I was playing and one of the questions was what would you like your spouse to do that hasn't happened since you were dating. I thought for so long and couldn't come up with anything. Sooooo got a big fat 0 for the entire round. The answers they gave were:

Kiss check he still does alot
Hug check he still does alot
cuddle check he still does alot
open doors for you check he still does alot
is proud to take you out check he still does alot
make you laugh check he still does alot
buy you flowers check he still does alot
Well, you see I never miss these things because I am still (after 23 years) being spoiled rotten. I got the best, I am gratfeful for my wonderful husband.