June Rudolph Day To-Do's

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Some wonderful ideas here for Rudy Day! I watched The Family Stone tonight on television.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I am getting very excited about our June Rudolph Day!!!

It is ten days away. I can't wait that long. Today - or tomorrow - I am going to sneak in some Christmas preparation. Oh - there was even a Christmas movie on yesterday. It was that kind of mean movie about the two neighbors (one is a used car salesman) - who get into a mean contest over who has the most Christmas lights outside their house. The ending is sweet - but I didn't like the rest of the movie. Of ourse, I say that after watching it again yesterday for the third time! LOL. Even when it's bad - it's still good! LOL. :haha:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I've seen that movie, can't remember the name though. It is a little negative but ends well. LOL

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
MrsSoup said: My DH will be home so i'm not sure if i'll get to Rudy Day on the 25th or try to get things done before he comes home on the 22nd.

:party: Woo Hoo!!!!!!! :party: So glad he's coming home soon!!!!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
He'll only be home for 30 days and then he has to go back to Korea until January. So, while it will be great to have him home he'll be leaving again which will royally suck!

Magnolia

MHH Member
Nov 27, 2007
I'll be working on a cross stitch ornament after work on Wednesday. :package:

Shirl

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Just keeping it simple:
{ } Listen to Christmas music
{ } Wrap gifts

::eek:rnament:

mummytummy

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Perth WA
I'll be working :frown: but i plan to play christmas music in the car, drink hot chocolate out of my christmas mug and hopefully sneek in a christmas movie with the kids before they go to bed. anything else will be a bonus :rudolph:

Dreamer

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Lawton, Oklahoma
DS (15) and I started Rudy Day early! We started making Christmas Cards today...Well in all honesty I'm mostly supervising as my wrist is still in a splint so he's doing almost everything. What a trooper he's being :grin: We'll work on them tomorrow as well. We're doing 40 cards.

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
It's officially Rudolph Day; yay! Merry Christmas in June! (That means 6 months/halfway to Christmas!) :rudolph:

I finally made Rudolph Day and Great Pumpkin Day totes (two 66 qt plastic storage containers), so I'm ready to celebrate! Today I'll be lighting a hazelnut candle and watching both Christmas in Connecticut films while cutting out lots of fancy paper snowflakes (using purple, blue, and green construction paper). It's one of many things my "inner child" has always wanted to do and finally will! I'm also going to "window shop" online for décor, gift, and activity ideas.

I hope everyone has a cheer-filled, peaceful day. :grin: :package:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I am jumping with joy that it's Rudolph Day!!! :rudolph:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I love our Magical Holiday Home. I love the people on this board.

I have to go to the dentist this morning. WHY DOES OUR SO-CALLED 'REAL LIFE" HAVE TO BUT IN AND SPOIL THINGS?

Well - remember you can celebrate Rudolph Day whenever you can --- and we get the whole month of July for Christmas in July. Life is good. ::eek:rnament:

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I'm gonna wrap some gifts! Woo Hoo!
:rudolph: