Just needed a listening ear.............

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
MHH Family,

My mom found my grandma dead yesterday in the early evening. She didn't hear from her all day and went to check on her. She died peacefully in her sleep. It was very unexpected. Since my dad had died in June '05 my mom spent alot of time with her so I know another adjustment will be hard on her. Her other spare time, mom helps my sister with her kids ---5, 3 and 1 1/2. My grandma loved to hear about MHH!!!! She thought it was neat how the people pulled together with so many ideals. She even LOVED the ideal of Rudy Day. She never saw the site, just my talking. But the 25th she would always say something about Christmas or how that would be a neat ideal and help people to prepare. She was a Christmas lover and especially of angels. She has them everywhere and she is now one.
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR LISTENING!!!!!

holidaymama

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
I am so sorry for your loss...she will be your angel this Christmas!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I'm sorry Lana. :grouphug:

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
My heart and prayers go out to you and your family over your loss. You grandmother sounds like a wonderful person. She will always be in your heart.

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Lana-

I am so sorry for you, your Mom and your family. :grouphug: :grouphug: Bless your family, dear. Sigh.

Dreamer

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Lawton, Oklahoma
Lana,

I'm sorry for yours and your familys loss. :grouphug: We'll keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Your Gram sounds like a wonderful person and reminds me of mine, she loved christmas just as much as we do.

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
I wish you and your family much healing, peace, and good memories during such a sorrowful time. :frown:

She sounds like an angel indeed. :grouphug:

Darcy

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
So sorry for your loss, Lana.

How nice you could share your joy of Christmas with her. As difficult as it is to lose a loved one, what a blessing she went peacefully in her sleep. Now she is YOUR angel watching over YOU!

stoerkel

Retire Member
Apr 10, 2008
I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Remember the love and the good times you had.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Lana I'm so sorry for you & your families loss. You are all in our prayers. May God comfort you all.

Lana we are always here as listening ears and now your grandmother has found her way "HOME" and will undoubtedly be listening to you anytime you need her!!!

:grouphug: Our hearts are with you and your family as your grandmother is welcomed into her new HOME!!!!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Lana,

I am saddened to hear of your loss. I hope you and your family will be comforted at this time by all the wonderful memories you shared with your grandmother.

Praying for peace and comfort.

:grouphug:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
:grouphug: