little mini clip boards (perfect elf size)

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
ac moore has little mini clip boards (set of 4) back in the unfinished wood area, they would be very cute for say, oh reindeer training, head elf, etc.

maggie

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
can you tell me about how big they are and how much they are?

looking for receipt... I don't think they were more than 2$ (and I really want to say 1.19) but as soon as I find the receipt I'll let you know. They look about 2 inches tall and maybe 1.5 inches wide. (my bad there are only 2 in a pack but still super cute) the bag they are in says, "micro mini clipboard" and they are by nicolecrafts.com

maggie

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
thanks nicurn92, I might have to see if I can bribe my SIL to going to ACMoore for me. I may check Hobby Lobby first though to see if they have them. Wish we had a Michaels and an AC Moore!

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
These sound so great! Alas - there isn't an AC Moore within 3 stats of me! Boo!

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
These sound so great! Alas - there isn't an AC Moore within 3 stats of me! Boo!

I will check online for them!

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
I searched online and can't find anything like it! Arrrgh!

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
Jackfrosty, great idea. We don't have an AC Moore either. I would think that the wood section at the craft store might have smaller elf sized squares of wood. I remember seeing small 3 in square chalkboards at mine. I can cover the chalkboard part with some Christmas paper. I have a few of those mini binder clips and think I may have seen colored plastic ones at the dollar store.

I really like the clipboard idea. I had seen this elf http://www.terrysvillage.com/ui/bro...ode+matchallpartial&sd=Standing+Elf+with+Gift and thought he would make a good Papa elf/head elf (I want to remove the present). I also have a Naught/Nice compass that I couldn't think of an idea to use for it. I think this Papa elf may come with his clipboard and Naughty/Nice compass for a little inspection, especially if the kids have been arguing alot.

Last edited:

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
Jackfrosty, great idea. We don't have an AC Moore either. I would think that the wood section at the craft store might have smaller elf sized squares of wood. I remember seeing small 3 in square chalkboards at mine. I can cover the chalkboard part with some Christmas paper. I have a few of those mini binder clips and think I may have seen colored plastic ones at the dollar store.

I just bought chalkboard pens at joann's so I could write on my chalkboard gift tags... anyhow, you could always write notes from the elves on the chalkboards, that would be cute too.

maggie