Looking for nice Holiday Tableware?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Wow, I plan on going to the states in November. I really need to add this to my list of places to shop! Who knew a dollar store could have such great stuff.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Wow for me too. Looks pretty nice!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Aggy, Did you make it over to look at the glasses and dishes?

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Aggy, Did you make it over to look at the glasses and dishes?

No Kim I didn't. After seeing my cell phone bill I was too mad. But I'm going today. I hope the one near my job still has them as they sell out of the good stuff fast. If not I will check every $Tree I find till I get those goblets - LOL.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Wow, I plan on going to the states in November. I really need to add this to my list of places to shop! Who knew a dollar store could have such great stuff.

I hope you do get to go to one. You are going to love it. EVERYTHING in the store is only $1.00!!!

ladybugsmom

Retire Member
Sep 18, 2008
massachusetts
I just ordered two dozen glasses on their website to be shipped to my local store. I figured the $4.95 handling fee is worth it to guarantee that I will get enough to set my table with for Thanksgiving. I'd waste that much in gas driving around looking for them if mine didn't have enough. Thanks for the tip!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
LadyBugsMom - What a great idea! Let me know if they arrive all intact. It would be nice if they kept them boxed for you - what a great way to store them until Thanksgiving!

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Ladybugsmom I finally picked up my glasses. Let me tell you, you will not be dissapointed. They are pretty and thick - not flimsy at all. They are just like the holly glasses I bought from them a few years ago. I bought 8 of the fall glasses. Can't wait to put them on my table.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I will try and get by there this week-end....so busy! Thanks for the info, and I never knew that they had a website!

Merry

MHH Member
May 2, 2008
I never knew they had a website either!! They opened a new Dollar Tree by me a few weeks ago! Before this, I had to travel half an hour to go to one. They always seem to have great deals!! I love the glasses!!