Magical Member of the Week #4 ChristmasCreations

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Our Magical Member of the Week is ChristmasCreations. She is the mother of three active boys. The oldest being nine and she has twins who will turn seven in December. They are big baseball fans and players....wow....that must keep her pretty busy! She's a single mom who has made the vow to find some "me" time in 2008!
Check out her blog Christmas Creations' Corner. She's done a great job setting it up. CC will also set up our "Test a Recipe" blog here at MHH. She's set up a poll for naming the blog so if you haven't voted yet be sure and do so. I'm looking forward to some yummy recipes in 2008. So everyone....a round of applause for our Magical Member of the Week: ChristmasCreations.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
:applause: Congratulations!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Supermom indeed!!!

Congratulations!!!

:snowman: Melanie

Congratulations! Can't wait to test some fabulous recipes in the new year!

Wow!!! Thank you Gingerbug!!! Thank you OC family!!!

Today was the first day I wasn't on during the day and after watching my oldest son win his baseball tournament and going out for my brother's birthday, I come home to find this lovely post!!!

And yes I am a very busy divorced mom and find peace in communicating with my OC family (which you might know by my number of posts :haha: ). There is nothing stronger than an outlet of happiness and with these forums I get to continue spending my nights with every one of you!!! When I thought this was all ending on OC I felt a deep sorrow. I tried some of the other forum sites and when I finally saw the link for this site I was ecstatic!!! Now I can say these two wonderful words:

I'm Home!!!

Editing to say I love my Fairy Avatar!!!

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
:bigsnow:

Well done Christmas Creations!

:globe:

Christysue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
:applause: Congrats! Can't wait to get started on the recipes. :applause:

Holiday Joy