Magical Member of the Week #5 Cathymac

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Join me in celebrating our Magical Member of the Week: Cathymac. Cathy is an Arkansas member from the USA and is a wife, mom, and Christmas planner. She has inspired us with her many party planning ideas and her monthly theme breakfast always sounds fantastic. Coming soon, she will host Magical Holiday Home Party Planner, right here at MHH. Can't wait to celebrate 2008 with her many plans. In addition to being busy as a party planner, she will be singing with her entire family in church on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. You can visit her fabulous holiday blog: Holiday Hamlet and read more about all of her family celebrations. The pictures from her first BooBash are classic! So join me in celebrating Cathymac....our Magical Member of the Week.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Congratulations Cathymac!!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

:snowman: Melanie

Christysue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
:applause: :applause: :applause:
Hip Hip Hooray! Congrats Cathymac!
:pink: :grin: :pink: :grin: :pink: :grin:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Thank you Cathymac for all your ideas. Looking forward to the new ideas!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Congratulations Cathy!

Your creativity is inspiring and your parties sound so inviting. I appreciate the heart your have for planning and for celebrating.

I have enjoyed reading your posts and have enjoyed getting to know you.

I look forward to 2008 and learning more from you!

Again, Congratulations!

:skate:

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Congratulations Cathy!

:skate:

You really do deserve this. You're posts are always a joy to read, informative, lots of detail, and fabulous ideas. I'm so looking forward to your Party Planner, i'm going to be with you every step of the way.

Well Done!

:globe:

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I'm so honored! Thanks so much, Ginger for the opportunities you've given me to stretch my creative writing legs!! And thanks also to everyone for their sweet messages! You are a great group of friends!! :snowman: