Merry Christmas

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
The most Magical night of the year is fast approaching, followed by the holiest of days. Wishing you all the very best these days have to offer, and thank you for your gifts of friendship and creativity in the past year. Looking forward to a wonderful new year in our wonderful new home! Thanks Gingerbug and thank you all! :sleigh:

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, safe and blissful new year!

Everyone enjoy your family time, personal time, private time...get some rest!

We have a BIG 2008 ahead of us! It's gonna be fun, buckle your seat belts and get ready for a fabulous, fun-filled, productive ride!! Whoo hoo! Lead on, Ginger!

:sleigh:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Merry Christmas to all and may 2008 be your best year ever!!

:snowman: Melanie

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Yes, a blessed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to you all! And let me add my name to the list of thankful people, Gingerbug. You are truly an inspiration and a shining light. Looking forward to what the New Year brings here at Magical Holiday Home!!

mom24hr7dz

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Merry Christmas and a Blessed 2008 to everyone. Remember the reason for Christmas. May you all have time to relax and enjoy time with your family and friends this Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Take care and God Bless everyone
Theresa

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
I'd like to wish everyone here at MHH a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Peaceful New Year. I'm looking forward to spending time in the new year on all the wonderful planning and getting ourselves organised.
:skate:

:globe: