Move it Out Monday 7/21/08

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Time for another MOVE IT OUT MONDAY....

Time to declutter...the goal...fill one trash bag full of stuff to MOVE OUT of your house...believe me...I will have no trouble finding enough things to fill a bag...

If you prefer ....you can fill a bag for Goodwill....but the point is....MOVE IT OUT....

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Decluttering was already on my to-do list today, but I love the idea of setting a 1 bag goal.

:bigsnow:

momtomaddie

Retire Member
Jul 17, 2008
East Central Indiana
I've had this goodwill bag in my closet forever! Sounds like a good day to remove it!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I have at least 2 full bags of clothes floating around here somewhere that needs to go to one of the thrift stores here. If I remember when I go to the post office today i'll grab them and drop them off.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
A total of 8 bags gathered up, just waiting for a big strong...boy with a wagon..to haul it out to the storge shed. Most of it is for an October yard sale, but some of it is things that need a new home..it doesn't work in our bedroom anymore! Stuff I don't want in my house, but I want to keep! OK, baby steps, right?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Well, DD just took out a bag of her clothes.... off it goes to D niece!

Christysue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
I guess I am ahead of the game for once. DSis and I had a yard sale last weekend and anything that didn't sell was donated to Good Will. An entire pick-up load left my house on Friday and nothing came back. :applause:

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
I was out of town yesterday so I am joining in a day late ::eek:rnament:
I have one bag ready for give away. Toady is DH B-day so thats all I'll get accomplished but I WILL at least get it out of the house today!!!!

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
[/Stuff I don't want in my house, but I want to keep! OK, baby steps, right?
quote]

Cathymac,
I have been thinking about your comment on and off all day. I am dealing with tons of stuff that I dont want to move again. (We are probably going to move before Christmas) I have 2 utility trailers full of things that belonged to my Mama and my Aunt & Uncle. They have all 3 departed this life and I have a hard time letting go. Then there is the stuff of my own. Items that don't match the decor in this house. GGGRRRRR :slap:

Thing of it is that I have been unpacking boxes and bringing the clutter that I cant give up yet into my home because I was vowing to not keep anything that would have to be stored.......and now my home is cluttered.

Your comment gave me "permission" to repack some of the items. You showed me its OK to do it in BABYSTEPS. As long as I dont try to keep every thing (I AM doing pretty good in that dept. ) It IS ok to pack it away for now.

Cathy....THANK YOU!!!!!!!! for that comment!!!! You have opened my eyes. I think I shall go into my kitchen and repack the dishes that I can't bear to part with that are cluttering my kitchen counter (when I am done here LOL)

Everyone ...HAGD!!!!!!